Michael is a wild- Mustang. He has a resilient attitude and the curiosity of a child.
Scientist and journalist never grew up in their curiosity 1, these kind of characters maintain ignited the flame in their eyes. When you talk to Michael, you can perceive it . Michael has an inquisitive mind, like to explore, investigate and keep learning.
Michael is currently the Editor-in-Chief of InDepth magazine at Global Underwater Explorers
Podcast RSS feed
Michael’s work and how to connect with him
- InDepth magazine at GUE
- Alert Diver Online (Michael’s articles)
- Diver Magazine (Michael’s articles)
- Fourth Element Blog (Michael’s post)
- Shearwater Blog (Michael’s posts)
- X-Ray mag (Michael’s posts)
- aquaCORPS Pioneer Interviews
- aquaCORPS: Everything you wanted to know about the making of the magazine
- aquaCORPS (free mix issue download)
1 Curiosity is a type of intrinsic motivation that pushes us to find answers to questions. It is a natural behavior, even instinctual. Curiosity is the emotional aspect that leads us toward exploration, research, learning, and it could be considered a subsistence mechanism.