With Michael Menduno help I authored this article for GUE’s (Global Underwater Explorers) InDepth blog/magazine. It all has been a labor of love, and we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing and editing it.
As any other article some photographs are left out, not all of them can make it for one reason or another. Below are a few pictures that easily represents the spirit of the written material. Enjoy it!
From left to right:
- Tom Mount using a Cochran Commander, Thailand 1996.
- Captain Kathy Weydig, Co-Founder of the Women Diver’s Hall of Fame, DAN Board Member, industry leader, and President of Tech Diving Limited dives Cochran EMC-20s on B-29 Superfortress in Lake Mead.
- Joel Silverstein diving the B-29 airplane.
- Showing Cochran DCs on the deck. Doug Elsey photographs collection, deep diving expedition, NATO exercise in HALIFAX.
- Bruce Konefe a well known cave and shipwreck explorer, last two photographs.
Cochran’s add in magazines